Sequelae of tuberculosis B90
2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Non-Billable/Non-Specific Code
- B90 should not be used for reimbursement purposes as there are multiple codes below it that contain a greater level of detail.
- The 2020 edition of ICD-10-CM B90 became effective on October 1, 2019.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of B90 - other international versions of ICD-10 B90 may differ.
The following code(s) above B90
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to B90
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To B90
B87.9 Myiasis, unspecified B88.1 Tungiasis [sandflea infestation] B88.2 Other arthropod infestations B88.3 External hirudiniasis B88.8 Other specified infestations B88.9 Infestation, unspecified B89
Unspecified parasitic disease
B90 Sequelae of tuberculosis
B90.0 Sequelae of central nervous system tuberculosis B90.1 Sequelae of genitourinary tuberculosis B90.2 Sequelae of tuberculosis of bones and joints B90.8 Sequelae of tuberculosis of other organs B90.9 Sequelae of respiratory and unspecified tuberculosis B91
Sequelae of poliomyelitis
Sequelae of other and unspecified infectious and parasitic diseases
B94.0 Sequelae of trachoma B94.1 Sequelae of viral encephalitis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.